- About This Collection I wanted to make an idea-based collection instead of a time-based collection, and make it as light as possible.
- Combining RSS and Atom Feeds with Python How to build a combined feed from multiple sources that you can publish for followers to subscribe.
- Database Upgrade Problems! MySQL 5 → 8 with WordPress My webhost upgraded their database server from MySQL 5 to 8. The upgrade itself went smoothly, but I did find some after-effects on my WordPress sites
- Make Feedly Notice an Updated WordPress Post by Changing the GUID Changing the GUID of an updated post in your RSS/Atom feed will tell feed readers that it's a new post. Here's some WordPress code that will let you do that with a custom field.
- WordPress 5.7 Upgrade Breaks Posts with Emoji in the Title? Posts with emoji in the title mysteriously stopped displaying anywhere on the blog except the edit form, possibly due to mismatched character sets.