- cfspreadsheet + GetTempFile() = NullPointerException In ColdFusion, CFspreadsheet expects to write to a .xls extension, not .tmp, so you have to make sure the name ends in .xls before you write to it.
- Cloning a GitHub Repo via Mobile Firefox Even on a tablet with a big enough screen that GitHub looks like it's showing the desktop version, you might have to insist on it to get all the buttons to appear.
- Combining RSS and Atom Feeds with Python How to build a combined feed from multiple sources that you can publish for followers to subscribe.
- Dates and ColdFusion Query of Queries ColdFusion's Query of Queries is very particular about the format of dates on both sides of the comparison.
- Groovy, null, and ‘null’ Sometimes you get a null value, and sometimes you get the word null. Make sure it checks the one you expect!
- How to get Grails to use a reserved word with Microsoft SQL You can use a custom database mapping from reserved to [reserved].
- Split Up One Old Git Commit Into Several Yes, you can use git rebase to split a really old set of changes into several.