Some funny spam subjects that have popped up in my inbox or in the server’s spam traps recently:
- freewheeling slush — Because slush that’s hemmed in by tradition just isn’t worth reading.
- Planning buying trickles — In times of drought, even the tiniest stream is a wise investment!
- Google Animal Gestation — I see Google is diversifying their business again.
- Wanna Burn Movies? — For some reason I’m picturing a can of film on a bonfire, not a DVD burner.
- I found something Daphne — It looks like a monster mask! Jeepers, this haunting is a hoax!
Brought to you by the Department of Word Salad. (I really ought to draw up a guest strip for Spamusement with one of these.)