First, some linkblogging…
- The Spam Primer has been “completely revamped.”
- Mars Express Orbiter catches video of moons Phobos and Deimos.
And then the “fun” started.
- Me: I’m going to focus on project X today!
Computer needed for project X: I’m going to lock up today!
- Someone thought it would be a good idea to cover “Wonderful Christmastime?” 😯 (For the record: Shazam says it was Hilary Duff.)
- OK, after 3½ hours stuck at 74%, I think I can assume chkdsk is stalled. *grumble*
- Ate some blackberries I’d forgotten about from a week ago. Good news: I only threw out 1! Bad news: I should’ve thrown out 2. Blech!
- Chkdsk round 3 is at 55% on Stage 5 of 5. Going to call it a night & hope my PC runs tomorrow. (According to Facebook, this posted at 5:55pm!)
Computer update: Disk check finished overnight, seems OK. Ran a backup just in case, but got some work done on that project!