I was just commenting on The Comic Treadmill’s 5-year anniversary, and I realized: K-Squared Ramblings turned six last month. (September 14, to be exact.) I’ve been so busy with Speed Force that I haven’t posted much here, and didn’t even notice the milestone.
Let’s run the numbers:
- 6 years and not-quite 1 month
- 1708 posts including this one
- 2,863 comments including pingbacks and replies
- 52 categories
- 9 convention reports (6 San Diego Comic Cons, 2 Wizard World LA, 1 WonderCon)
Top-viewed posts for the year:
- Comic Con! (2003) – thanks to Google Image search and the Joker and Harley Quinn pictures.
- Songs Not to Play at a Wedding – thanks people looking for recommended wedding songs and the occasional StumbleUpon round.
- Creative Computer Names – for some reason people like to search for the phrase “computer names” a lot.
- Philosophy of Time Travel – It seems like everyone who sees Donnie Darko decides to look up the book title, and they all seem to land here.
- Victimized Hero – mostly people looking for the Flash/Wonder Woman bondage cover (or just “wonder woman tied up”). Never underestimate the power of Rule 36.